With CentOS 8 end of life (EOL) right around the corner, enterprises need to answer some critical questions: When will they migrate? Which CentOS alternative will they migrate to? If they don’t migrate, what are the risks? How will they source patches for emerging vulnerabilities?
About the Office Hours
If you’re one of the many enterprises looking for answers to these questions, don’t miss this recorded office hours discussion on CentOS 8 EOL – hosted by Rod Cope, Founder of OpenLogic and CTO at Perforce Software, and Javier Perez, Chief OSS Evangelist at Perforce.
During this recorded office hours session, Rod and Javier answer audience questions on CentOS 8 EOL, and discuss:
- The state of CentOS, including details on CentOS Stream
- The current end of life schedule and what to expect
- Considerations for staying on CentOS
- Available CentOS alternatives and other migration options
- The risks of unsupported, EOL CentOS
- And more
Need Support for Your CentOS?
See how OpenLogic can help support your CentOS deployments with SLA-backed support delivered directly by enterprise architects.