Trending Topics This Week
Here is what people are talking about this week in the world of free and open source software:
- Hackers Using Website's Contact Forms to Deliver IcedID Malware.
- Dependency Problems Increase for Open Source Components.
- Netflix Open Sources ConsoleMe to Manage Permissions and Access on AWS.
Key Security, Maintenance, and Features Releases
JBoss Drools 7.52.0.Final
[DROOLS-6044] - DRLX parser: update condition/consequence syntax
[DROOLS-6074] - Enable exec-model for moved tests in drools-test-coverage : 3rd round
[DROOLS-6075] - Scenario Simulation type error popup when constraint applied to DMN data type
[DROOLS-6173] - Review drools-mvel dependency in drools-test-coverage
Print updates: Margin units are now localized.
Smooth pinch-zooming using a touchpad is now supported on Linux
To protect against cross-site privacy leaks, Firefox now isolates window.name data to the website that created it. Learn more
[JBTM-3453] - com.hp.mwtests.ts.arjuna.reaper.ReaperTestCase3 generating too much logging output
[JBTM-3454] - JTA CDI should roll-back when intercepted method throws Error
[JBTM-3456] - LRA OpenAPI Schema fails as misses references to API version header and parameter
* sftp-server(8): add a new email@example.com protocol extension that allows a client to discover various server limits, including maximum packet size and maximum read/write length.
* sftp(1): use the new firstname.lastname@example.org extension (when available) to select better transfer lengths in the client.
* sshd(8): Add ModuliFile keyword to sshd_config to specify the location of the "moduli" file containing the groups for DH-GEX.
* unit tests: Add a TEST_SSH_ELAPSED_TIMES environment variable to enable printing of the elapsed time in seconds of each test.
[WFLY-14162] - Upgrade to CXF 3.3.10 & JBossWS CXF 5.4.3.Final
[WFLY-14531] - InfinispanSessionManager should be more discriminating about listener registration
[WFLY-14542] - Cache entries in heap can exceed max-active-sessions when distributed session manager configured with local, passivating caches
[WFLY-14554] - Deprecate Infinispan hotrod transaction resource.
Spring Framework 5.3.6
Make sure file storage directory exists before usage in DefaultPartHttpMessageReader #26790
Allow spring-expression to be more easily repackaged for embedding in third-party JARs #26779
Support 'Accept-Patch' header in MVC and WebFlux #26759
Invalid IPv6 Address with X-Forwarded-For leads to number format exception #26748
Download Our Latest Open Source Trend Report
In our new Open Source Trend Report, we present the results of two surveys regarding open source operating systems, as well as data and cloud technologies.