From build tools to containerization platforms, open source DevOps technologies are powering faster development and delivery for organizations around the world. And, with more viable open source technologies than ever before, teams face a simultaneous tyranny of choice, and a budding need to adopt the latest innovative DevOps processes and open source technologies — or risk being left behind.
About the Webinar
In this on-demand webinar, OpenLogic by Perforce Chief OSS Evangelist Javier Perez and Gradle Field CTO Justin Reock as they discuss the state of open source DevOps, as told by the 2022 State of Open Source survey and report.
Watch now for data and analysis on:
- The maturation and adoption of DevOps approaches and technologies
- Who is adopting open source DevOps technologies
- The most-adopted open source DevOps technologies of 2022
- Why teams are adopting these technologies
- Ongoing trends and new technologies that will shape the future of DevOps
Download the 2022 State of Open Source Report
See full data and analysis on the top open source technologies used today (including DevOps technologies) in our 2022 State of Open Source Report.