Trending Topics This Week
Here is what people are talking about this week in the world of free and open source software:
- Microsoft Warns CrowdStrike of Hackers Targeting Azure Cloud Customers.
- 5 open source Kubernetes projects to watch in 2021.
- Open Source Developers Still Not Interested in Secure Coding.
Key Security, Maintenance, and Features Releases
* gpg: New AKL method "ntds".
* gpg: Fix --trusted-key with fingerprint arg.
* scd: Fix writing of ECC keys to an OpenPGP card. [#5163]
* scd: Make an USB error fix specific to SPR532 readers. [#5167]
Apache Camel Training
For developers handling complex integrations between applications, Apache Camel can be a lifesaver. But learning the requisite skills without expert guidance can mean more trouble down the road. In this training course, our experts show developers and architects how to best leverage Apache Camel, including detailed instruction on enterprise integration patterns and components, best practices, and advanced patterns, like retry patterns, exception handling, and dead letter channels.