2022 was a big year for Rocky Linux — with a myriad of major releases, the launch of a new open source build system, and big efforts to cement their growing community as a leader in the open source Enterprise Linux space.
However, there are plenty of enterprises waiting to see what Rocky Linux 9.1 looks like before they make their decision to migrate. So, what can enterprises expect from the Rocky Linux in 2023? And how will it stack up against other CentOS Linux alternatives?
About the Panel Webinar
In this on-demand webinar, join a panel of open source experts from OpenLogic by Perforce and the Rocky Enterprise Software Foundation as they discuss what teams can expect from Rocky Linux and Enterprise Linux in 2023 and beyond, including:
- How RESF is planning to build on early successes with Rocky Linux
- The Rocky Linux development roadmap, and what teams can expect in 2023
- What teams should expect in Rocky Linux 9.1 and upcoming 9.x releases
- The long-term outlook for Rocky Linux, AlmaLinux, and the Enterprise Linux landscape
- And more!
Get Support for Your Enterprise Linux
Whether you need assistance with planning a migration to Rocky Linux, or extended long-term support for your EOL CentOS Linux deployments, our experts can help your team find success.
- Blog - What's New in Rocky Linux 9.1
- Blog - Rocky Linux 9 Release Overview
- Blog - Planning a CentOS to Rocky Linux Migration
- Blog - AlmaLinux vs. Rocky Linux: Exploring the Key Differences
- Webinar - Sunsetting CentOS Linux: How to Find the Right Path Forward
- White Paper - 2022 Decision Maker's Guide to Enterprise Linux