In this short video, hear from OpenLogic experts about how Apache Kafka differs from message brokers like ActiveMQ and RabbitMQ, and use cases where it might make more sense to deploy an MQ (message queue) vs. an event streaming platform like Kafka.
In This Video
- Javier Perez, Chief Open Source Evangelist and Sr. Director of Product Management, Perforce Software
- Connor Penhale, Technical Support Manager, OpenLogic by Perforce
- Joe Carder, Enterprise Solutions Architect, OpenLogic by Perforce
SLA-Backed Support for Kafka, ActiveMQ, and Your Entire Open Source Stack
OpenLogic provides 24/7/365 technical support and professional services for open source middleware and data processing technologies, with no limits on tickets or team members. Click the button below to get started.
- White Paper – The Decision Maker’s Guide to Apache Kafka
- Datasheet – Middleware Support & Training
- Webinar – Harnessing the Streaming Power of Apache Kafka
- Blog – Processing Data Streams With Kafka and Spark
- Guide – How Does ActiveMQ Work?
- Blog – Should You Be Paying for Middleware Tools?