Open source software (OSS) is a cornerstone of enterprise IT infrastructure. However, when it comes time to account for how and where development and operations teams are deploying OSS, many leaders find themselves peering into a black box. This murky reality presents real risk, too, with potential legal and financial woes for teams not able to quickly document the OSS they deploy.
So, how can organizations effectively create, disseminate, and enforce comprehensive governance policies — and what obstacles can they expect along the way?
About the Webinar
Join Perforce Chief Technology Officer Rod Cope and Perforce Vice President of Product Management Ido Benmoshe as they discuss:
- The state of modern OSS consumption for enterprise organizations
- Inherent risks of unsupervised organizational OSS adoption and usage
- How sound OSS governance policies can limit exposure to those risks
- Steps teams can take toward creating OSS governance policies today
- And more!
Need Support for Your Open Source Technology?
Our open source experts are here to provide technical support and professional services.
- Blog - Understanding CVEs and CVSS Scores
- Webinar - Application Security Basics
- White Paper - 2023 State of Open Source Report
- Resource Collection - Guide to Open Source in the Enterprise
- Blog - Why Companies Choose OpenLogic for OSS Support
- Guide - What is Enterprise Application Security?
- Blog - What is the Cyber Resilience Act?
- Video - Risks of Ignoring EOL
- Video - Open Source Security