With CentOS 7 set to reach end of life (EOL) on June 30, 2024, teams with CentOS 7 deployment need to start planning their exit strategy today. And, with recent changes to how CentOS alternatives like Rocky Linux and AlmaLinux build their distributions, teams will need to carefully consider how life after CentOS will impact their IT infrastructure in the short and long term, from distro selection to migration planning.
About the Webinar
Join Perforce Chief OSS Evangelist and Senior Director of Product Management Javier Perez, and OpenLogic Enterprise Linux Developer and Rocky Linux contributor Rich Alloway as they discuss:
- The upcoming EOL for CentOS 7 and how it will impact enterprise organizations
- Details of how CVEs are fixed and patches tested
- Popular CentOS Linux alternatives that are fit for enterprise use cases
- Migration considerations for teams deploying CentOS 7
- Options for teams who can’t migrate off CentOS 7 before it reaches EOL
- How OpenLogic builds and delivers patches for EOL CentOS versions
- And More
Build Your CentOS Transition Plan Now
Extend the life of your CentOS deployments so you can migrate off CentOS 7 with confidence, on your own timeline, and with expert advice, technical support, and post-EOL CentOS patches from OpenLogic.