Like buildings, applications depend on infrastructure, most of which is open source software. From stalwarts like Apache HTTP Server, Tomcat, and NGINX to newer cloud-native technologies, organizations now have an array of options to choose from when it comes to infrastructure components, including web and application servers.
Open source technologies play a vital role in every organization’s infrastructure stack, yet stakeholders often don’t know how essential these components are, or who is responsible for their support and maintenance. As the ecosystem of web infrastructure evolves, it’s worth asking: Do you know what critical infrastructure software your organization is running?
About the Webinar
In this on-dmeand webinar, join Javier Perez (Chief OSS Evangelist, Perforce Software), Dave McAllister (Senior OSS Technical Evangelist, NGINX), and Joe Carder (Enterprise Solutions Architect, OpenLogic by Perforce) to learn about the current landscape of open source infrastructure. You’ll hear about the software responsible for business-critical applications, and get insights into:
- The most popular and reliable open source web infrastructure technologies
- Web and app server trends and use cases
- Releases, life cycles, and technical support options for organizations
- Deployment considerations for enterprise teams
- And more!
Support For Your Web Infrastructure Strategy
Get support for your web infrastructure strategy from the OpenLogic experts. Talk to an expert today to learn how we can support your open source stacks.
- Guide – Overview of Open Source Infrastructure
- Blog -
- Blog - Web Server Security Best Practices
- Blog - Web Server vs. Application Server: What's the Difference?
- Blog - Tomcat vs. NGINX
- Course - NGINX Training