Nobody wants to be tomorrow’s headline. And with CentOS 8 EOL fast approaching, enterprises need to determine a way to patch their deployments — or face the compounding consequences of steadily accumulating vulnerabilities and bugs.
About the Webinar
Javier Perez, Chief Evangelist of Open Source at Perforce Software, discusses why companies need to be fast to secure a source of patches and bug fixes for their EOL CentOS, and the strategies that can help prevent exposure to risk.
Watch the webinar to learn:
- How to assess lifecycle and stability of OSS
- The potential impact of vulnerabilities for EOL OSS
- Available options for mitigating risk with EOL OSS
- Organizational approaches that minimize risk
- How our new On-Demand Download Hub helps EOL CentOS users
Get Support for Your EOL Open Source Software
If you're working with EOL open source software, OpenLogic can help. We offer long-term support for EOL AngularJS and EOL versions of CentOS. Click on one of the buttons below to learn more.
- Blog - Comparing CentOS Alternatives
- Forrester Study - Seize the Open Source Opportunity Through Comprehensive, Optimized Strategies
- Guide - What is Enterprise Application Security?
- Webinar - How to Ace OSS Lifecycle Management: Upgrades, Patches, and LTS
- Video - Risks of Ignoring EOL
- Video - Open Source Security