Nobody wants to be tomorrow’s headline. And with CentOS 8 EOL fast approaching, enterprises need to determine a way to patch their deployments — or face the compounding consequences of steadily accumulating vulnerabilities and bugs.
About the Webinar
Join Javier Perez, chief evangelist of OSS and APIs at Perforce Software, as he discusses why companies need to be fast to secure a source of patches and bug fixes for their EOL CentOS, and the strategies that can help prevent exposure to risk.
Attend the webinar to learn:
- How to assess lifecycle and stability of OSS
- The potential impact of vulnerabilities for EOL OSS
- Available options for mitigating risk with EOL OSS
- Organizational approaches that minimize risk
- How our new On-Demand Download Hub helps EOL CentOS users
Get Support for Your EOL Open Source Software
If you're working with EOL open source software, OpenLogic can help. We offer award-winning technical support and services for over 450 open source packages -- all backed by ironclad SLAs. Talk to an expert today to learn more about how we can help support your EOL open source software.