The promise of IoT brings unique challenges when it comes to organizing, analyzing, and shuttling data. One of those challenges being when it comes time to consider use cases beyond the industry-accepted pattern of device-to-cloud networks. IoT can mean many different things, including less-considered patterns such as device-to-mainframe solutions.
In this panel discussion, consisting of and IBM i platform and open source experts, we’ll dive into some of the specific technologies and emerging approaches to these designs.
Panel speakers from Common User Group
- Aaron Magid, VP, Open Source Technologies - Erdani
- Justin Reock, Chief Architect - OpenLogic by Perforce
- Michael Dawson, Node.js Maintainer - IBM
- Jesse Gorzinski, IBMi Open Source Business Architect, IBM
- Mike Pavlak, Solutions Architect Profound Logic Software (Moderator)
Looking to connect with one of our open source experts?