Companies around the world are using open source container and orchestration technologies, like Docker and Kubernetes, to accelerate the creation and deployment of their applications. And, in the PHP world, it’s the largest companies leading the charge. But what are the concerns driving those decisions, and how can companies avoid the challenges that often accompany this transformation?
About the Webinar
Join Zend Product Manager Matthew Weier O’Phinney, Zend Software Architect Massimiliano Cavicchioli, and OpenLogic Technical Support Manager Connor Penhale as they discuss how and why PHP teams are modernizing their applications through containerization and orchestration tools.
They will explain:
- What is driving PHP containerization and orchestration today
- Why large companies working with PHP are fast to adopt these practices
- Complications PHP teams should expect when containerizing their applications
- Container registries and orchestration templates that can accelerate your transformation
- And more!
Expert Technical Support for PHP and All Your Open Source Software
OpenLogic offers three tiers — gold, silver, and bronze — of SLA-backed support for teams working with PHP. Just click the button below to get started.
- 2023 State of Open Source Report
- 10 Reasons Why Companies Choose OpenLogic for OSS Support
- The State of Open Source Web App Development
- 2023 PHP Landscape Report