AngularJS, the nearly ubiquitous web front end framework, has reached end of life (EOL). For organizations working with AngularJS, that means quickly finding support or risking exposure to potentially devastating vulnerabilities. So how can organizations chart a path forward that minimizes risk and provides ongoing stability for their project?
About the Webinar
In this recorded webinar, Perforce Chief OSS Evangelist Javier Perez discusses how organizations can survive AngularJS EOL, including:
- The typical OSS lifecycle, including LTS and EOL
- Key risks of unsupported EOL AngularJS
- Migration challenges and organizational impact
- Potential AngularJS alternatives and migration considerations
- Support options and their benefits
- And more!
Get LTS for AngularJS
Speak with an open source expert today to see how we can support your EOL AngularJS today.