CentOS Stream serves as an important bridge between RHEL and Fedora. More, it's an increasingly mature CentOS distribution channel. But what role will it play in enterprise Linux going forward, and what considerations do teams need to make for using CentOS streams in production?
Understanding CentOS Streams and Their Role
Join OpenLogic Enterprise Architect Doug Whitfield as he discusses the changing role of CentOS Stream in the greater enterprise Linux landscape, including:
- Available enterprise Linux distributions.
- CentOS Stream and how they differ from CentOS.
- The new role CentOS Streams play in enterprise Linux.
- How the changes announced by Red Hat may impact CentOS and CentOS Stream.
- When teams should consider CentOS Stream.
- Development and production considerations for teams using CentOS Stream.
- And more!