Get Expert Insight Into Open Source Database Trends and Technologies
Today, the most popular options available for data engines and data management are open source. But choosing the right open source data technology — one that simultaneously fulfills the needs of the organization (e.g. scalability or availability) and has a high likelihood of remaining relevant and stable for years to come — requires a good understanding of the open source data technologies landscape.
In this report, we map the trajectory of top open source data technologies based on two surveys: The first, a public survey of over 200 development professionals, and the second, a survey of our team of Enterprise Architects.
Download the Report to Learn:
- The most-used data technologies today.
- How database trends are shaping adoption.
- The adoption outlook for new and emerging databases.
- Which databases enterprises are planning to use in 2021 and beyond.
- The long-term outlook for popular open source databases.
Download the Report
Ready to read see the top trending open source databases? Fill out the form today and get instant access to the report.